Introductions - Get to Know Each Other!

Welcome to the Introductions thread! We’re excited to have you as a part of the Giveth AI Community. This thread is a place for our community members to introduce themselves, share their backgrounds, interests, and what brought them here. It’s a great way to connect with others who share your passion for making a positive impact.

To kick off your introduction, consider sharing the following:

1. Your name (or username) and location
  2. Your background and expertise
  3. What interests you about the Giveth AI community
  4. Any projects or causes you’re particularly passionate about
  5. A fun fact about yourself

We look forward to getting to know you and working together to create meaningful change in the world. Let the introductions begin!

1 Like

GM!

I’m @karmaticacid and I live in Ethereum. Some people call me Lauren.

In a past life, I was a mechanical engineer and a yoga teacher. Today, I’m a product manager at Giveth and general Queen of all Trades. I’m good at writing, managing, understanding complex things, speaking, cooking and breathing.

I’m interested in the Giveth AI community because I would love to be able to work together with our AI friends to make the world better for all.

I’m super passionate about making Giveth better, but outside of the web3 space, I’m also really passionate about natural/holistic healthcare solutions, including nutrition, physical therapy, mindfulness, energy healing, and so on!

Fun fact: I’ve been told that my personality is much sweeter/cuter in Spanish, so if I ever rub you the wrong way, hmu en español.

1 Like

hola hola

I’m Mateo, engineer, sometimes artist. I work with Giveth as a Dev since '20, sometimes I chill giveth, public goods and web3 in conferences. Building community at Ethereum Colombia as well.

AI is the future now, we have the chance to join it before it takes over. nah jk or MAYBE.
I believe we have the chance to build lots of value, so let’s do it

I’m replying to this post because I forgot to say something